Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hacker's Hijinks Proves Harmful

Still busy & tired.

Spent most of the weekend trying to get incredibly nasty Trojan off my computer (to no avail).

What were YOU thinking when I mentioned Monkey Balls?  Filthy heathen!Learned that AVG Antivirus sucks monkey balls!

Probably going to have to start from scratch on my machine.

Went to a party with my wife's friends on Saturday and got a mild case of alcohol poisoning.

Realized that I'm too old to ... well, I'm just too old to do anything, really.

Posting will continue to be infrequent until my software tragedy is eliminated.

Still need to complete begin Crappy Artwork.

This site is going downhill fast.

Until next time,
The Jim

2 comments:

The Third said...

Check out Avast anti virus. It is free and is works well for me. If you can still get on net you can download "hijack this"


3rd

The Jim said...

I've tried Avast before, and it's very clunky. I've just decided to bite the bullet and go buy the Big Boy ... Norton 360. It sucks to have to pay to renew a license every year, but I'll live with that rather than deal with this crap again.