Monday, October 27, 2008

This is What Happens When They Make You Grow Up!

Obviously, my post schedule took a big hit during October. Unfortunately, life gets in the way. I had a pretty big crisis pop up recently, and it really took all of my focus away from essentially everything else.

Now, when I say "crisis", I'm not talking about a "My fantasy football team has turned to crap" crisis, or "The cover just fell off of my copy of Fables Volume 3" crisis (although both of those things have happened). No, this was a "Are we going to be able to pay the bills and keep our house" crisis. In reality, things never were that dire, and everything seems pretty much back to status quo for now. It was, however, a pretty harrowing stretch for us.

I'm not going to get into the details. I may do so in a not-too-distant future, depending on how things proceed from here on out. The good news is that for now, everything's cool. Many thanks to all of you who helped out with advice and guidance while the drama unfurled.

Now that I've managed to get back on track, I'm hopping to get back into writing mode. I'm looking forward to it, and I'm sure my three readers are equally enthused.

Until next time,
The Jim

No comments: