Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm Taking Over Your Internets, One Site at a Time!

So my main man Will, the Official Best Man of The Jim, asked me to write a guest column for his site. Seeing as he knows my embarassing secrets (yes, even more embarassing than these), I felt pressure to oblige.

Anyway, check me out over at Will Maranto's World. You'll have to forgive the formatting ... I assumed the HTML code for my site would translate to his, but it clearly did not. It ended up far more cluttered than I like. If I ever get asked to do another guest post, I'll have to fix that up.

Until next time,
The Jim

2 comments:

David Galvan said...

Dude.... how could you leave out that guy from the Mighty Mighty Bosstones... DOG.

Jim L. said...

Probably because outside of that one video, I have zero knowledge of the Bosstones at all. For all I knew, that dude was their best musician.